Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Well I suppose I neglected the blog for a little while. Ok.  A long while.  It's a time for new beginnings, so here's to a fresh start with the blog.

Much has happened in the last year.  My husband's company shut the doors at the Shreveport location and sent us packing to a new state. We have relocated to Fort Worth, Texas.  This move has brought so many new changes for our family.  Getting settled has taken a while.  Our children have adjusted to new schools and made new friends.  We have finally found a house and are trying to make it "home."  Now that everything seems to be falling in to place, it is time for me to get back to business.

I will do my best to stay on top of the blog and keep you all updated with any new products, ideas, or specials.  I will also post tips for clothing choices and camera how-to's.  So check back regularly for the latest.

Thank you!!

No comments: